Friday, August 10, 2007

'primitivebettys' Introduction

Hello and welcome to my blog! This will be a great way for me to share with you all about my folk art, hand-dids & update you on my studio progress. From time to time, you will probably hear about my wonderful family too & all the fun happenings we have here at our country home.

We moved into our country home just over a year ago. We love it!! The home we live in is just an ordinary, comfy ranch home. There are no bells & whistles with it.... but that is just how we want it. Across the driveway is my future studio. This is the original farmhouse for the previous owners..... but it will become my playhouse & studio ~ once we get some electricity & other work done to it. So far, I have only been able to start the exterior painting. My 5 yr old will be starting kindergarten next week ~ I hope to find more time to work on the studio and my folk art then.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I do LOVE rug hooking, needle punch, 'prim' stitchery, and prairie dolls...... it is in my blood to work with my hands. You can find my wares on Ebay with seller name 'primitivebettys' or primitiveandfolkartfolks.com. I also hope to update my picturetrail to have offerings there soon too. Till next time..... many smiles to you!! Betty

1 comment:

  1. Betty,
    Welcome to blogville! I'll be checking in to see what you're up to!!!
    Thought I'd leave a note since it's nice to actually see who's looking at your blog!!!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete

What friends have said...