Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Fall is officially here!

Isn't it great?! Sunday was the first day of Fall & it was in the 90s here. That wasn't so great! We spent the day at the Renaissance Festival in Bonner Springs, Kansas. We did have a fun family day.... but were ready to get back to the a/c! Now, this morning when I got up it was only 47 degrees. The high this afternoon is only going to be in the upper 70s. Now that is just perfect to me!

I have been keeping my fingers busy. Saturday I finished hooking a mat for my Primitive Gatherings debut. Then, for the 2 hour car ride on Sunday, I started another cross stitch. It is now ready to be assembled today. My good friend Sher gave me some green linen that arrived in the mail yesterday.... so last night, I started yet another cross stitch. Because the linen is green.... it makes a yummy Halloween back drop. Thank you Sher!!

Here is one of the cross stitched pinkeeps that I recently finished. It is listed on Ebay now. :) (the link to my Ebay listings is on the left if you want to see)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I added a hanger to it so it can be displayed on an old cupboard or peg hook. (This blue linen was also given to me by my friend Sher! She is so good to me!)

1 comment:

What friends have said...