Monday, October 29, 2007

HERE YE HERE YE ~ MARK YOUR CALENDARS NOW!

This Thursday, November 1st is The update on The Primitive Gatherings website. There will be lots of goodies to see & shop for. I will be offering up more needle punch dollies and a little samper. You can find the link on the left to get you there... :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Also.... thus coming Sunday, November 4th is the scheduled launch on Ebay for BLESTB. I am working up another sampler special for the launch, but you won't want to miss all the offerings from these talented stitchers! Search Ebay by putting in the letters BLESTB. :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

(BTW.... don't ya just love this banner? It was made by Shelly of primitive-stitchin.)

Now.... I have to get back to feverously working on items for the show in Baldwin City, Kansas on November 9th & 10th. Hey.... if you are going to be in this part of Kansas and want to stop by.... drop me a line and I will get you directions!!

Bye for now.... Betty

1 comment:

  1. I will have to check out your goodies!! Shelly does make great banners, doesn't she???:o)

    ReplyDelete

What friends have said...