Thursday, September 11, 2008

~*T'is Crunch Time*~

Hello Friends & Folks! It is now crunch time.... Dickerson's Open House is just a couple days away! YIKES!!!! What have I been doing? I've not been working hard enough ~ that is for sure. Do I have enough stuff to show? Will anyone show up? Will anyone like what I have brought to show? These are just SOME of the things running through my mind about Saturday's showing. I'm just a nervous wreck! So... what am I doing now? I've got a dolly drying in the oven & I'm playing with the photo editor to post up a couple sneak peeks for you....

I've hidden all the 'details' about what they really are.... just to tease ya!


I do hope that those of you near Topeka can swing by on Saturday. It is going to be rainy... but we will be inside. I'm thinking the rain will add to the Fall Fever! Plus... we will probably have some goodies to snack on & some cider to sip!

My buddy JoJo suggested that I demonstrate hooking and/or punching.... so I'm planning on it. Thanks JoJo! I think that sounds like a wonderful idea! Those of you that do know me & have met me in person know though... that I can be quiet the jabber-mouth. How much hooking and punching actually gets done will depend on how much blabbing I'm doing!

Here is the invite to Dickerson's again if you need more info ~



I do hope to see you there!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

On a cross stitchin' note.... I do plan to work up some more patterns in the near future. My pattern line has just been selected for offering by Hoffman Distributing Company, Inc. I'm thrilled to be able to work with them! My first order ships off next week.

My patterns are also offered by Norden Crafts, Ltd.. They too are wonderful to work with!

Have a blessed day.... and many warm smiles to you!
Betty

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the wider marketing, Betty! :D Yay!! :D

    And if I were anywhere around, I would be thrilled to attend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could drop by for the show, but it's a little far. I think the rainy day will be great for shopping! Good luck and sell out!!
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Betty, I sure wish I lived closer. I definitely would go as I know some of the items you will be selling. Hope you sell it all!

    Congrats on marketing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish I was close, I would come toyou show.Good luck.
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been one busy gal! Wishing you the best show ever. I think the punching and hooking demo's will be a hit. Take pics of your booth we all want to see!
    :)Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  6. Betty, I'm planning on stopping in for a visit. Looking forward to seeing what you've been up to and glad to have the opportunity to meet Tony.

    I'm so glad you've decided to demonstrate hooking/punching. I think people would be interested in seeing how you make your goodies.

    From the weather forecasts, you may need water wings to get to the mall. Drive safely and I'll see you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on being able to sell more patterns! I'll have to check out the websites.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Betty on being picked up by Hoffman! That is awesome! Good luck at your market. I wish I could be there. . . looks like you have some wonderful pieces going. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Betty

    Congratulations on your new endeavours!!! And, I hope you had a great show today. Wish I could have been there. I just have to ask...did you bring any pumpkin friends????

    Mary in MD

    ReplyDelete

What friends have said...