Thursday, September 17, 2009

~*Trunk Show Drop Off*~



Hello Dear Friends! I'm just so excited! Yesterday I met up with my good buddy, Marianne, so she could direct me back to Heart's Desire... plus, we had a nice lunch together & shared lots of friendship, inspiration, and smiles too. (I'm not familiar with driving in Wichita what~so~ever. Thank you Marianne for helping me out!) I was dropping off patterns and LOTS of models for a Trunk Show. The shop will have my items displayed for the month of October... BUT, Debbie (the sweet owner) told me she may just set things up before she leaves for market next week. So... if you are in the area, please stop by! This is my first Trunk Show... and I am honored to have such a quality shop interested in displaying my primitive cross stitch wares. You know I'm nervous, but tickled and excited too!

Warm smiles to you...

Betty

11 comments:

  1. Congrats on the Trunk Show !!! I know it will be great. Why, Because when I see things stitched in person or pictures on Blogs. I have to buy that Chart!! LOL It is different to see it stitched than looking at a leaflet. Again That is so Great !!! I am excited right along with you !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I'm sure everyone will love your items as much as I do. You deserve this honor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending you the best of luck at the Trunk Show Betty!!
    Marilyn (Murf)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending you the best of luck at the Trunk Show Betty!!
    Marilyn (Murf)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best of luck...but you don't need much of that because your items are wonderful!
    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Betty,
    Good luck with the trunk show. I am sure it will be a big success.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I heard you had brought your stuff in already, Betty! I've been busy with home remodel, packing up everything, etc. But I'm very much looking forward to going in to the shop to see your awesome designs/finishes in person!!! Very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How exciting a trunk show! I'm sure it will all look awesome and it will be a big success.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great finishes! Big HUGS to you on the trunk show!!! I know your excited about it and I am so totally thrilled for you too!!!! Keep us updated on how things are going, K?

    ReplyDelete
  10. As always it was another fun outing. Your models and charts will do great at Heart's Desire! I can't wait to see them set up! Hoping you are there next week! Looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete

What friends have said...