Monday, November 30, 2009

~*NEW Patterns!*~

Hello Dear Friends! I just couldn't wait any longer! These were suppose to be released tomorrow... but hey!... why not now?!

~*Olde Pewter Letters*~ 65 by 95 stitches


~*Blessed*~ 137 by 109 stitches


Both patterns are now available from me... each is $10 with free shipping... by email, on Ebay, or in my Etsy shoppe... or soon at your local needlework shop.

The frame for ~*Olde Pewter Letters*~ is the vintage frame I shared with you awhile back. I just LOVE it!

Because I've been working on getting the patterns together... and eating too much this past weekend for Thanksgiving... there won't be a trash~to~treasure tomorrow... but keep watchin' there will be another one soon.

Wishing you all warm smiles...
Betty

13 comments:

  1. Wonderful new patterns. Hopefully I will have some time after the holidays to do some stitching.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new designs, Betty! "Old Pewter Letters" is calling my name. Great peacock on that sampler.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are really nice. I totally love the pewter letters. I love patterns that look like school girl samplers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOh; I love these! Now I don't know which of your patterns to buy first (My favorite Kitten and a halloween one and an autumn one are all calling my name, and now these)!!! Do they all come with that "recipe"; I think it's your walnut dye process?

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE that frame and the peacock, too!!! They were destined to compliment each other.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've done it again my dear!!!! Love them both! Even mounted in just the right frames! Love the doo-dads on the corners of the black frame too! I'm off to place my order now... :-) Hugs ~Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Once again Betty...Great work!!! I'll be chatting with you soon...So darn much going on right now but then I'm sure you can relate! Hugs, Sher

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my GOSH Betty, the Olde Pewter Letters will be coming home with me just as soon as we get settled after the move!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Betty, that frame is perfect for "Old Pewter Letters". I love the pattern. May just have to order that one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE both designs Betty....esp the pewter sampler! Hmm...that might have to be a little "merry christmas to me"!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have something for you over at my blog.Come see!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  12. Berit... thank you for asking about the 'recipe'. Not all my patterns have it printed, however, I will gladly share it with you via email.

    Smiles,
    Betty

    ReplyDelete

What friends have said...