Friday, December 11, 2009

~*Friday Finishes*~

Hello Dear Friends! Happy Friday to you! I hope you are staying warm! We have been getting near record breaking low temperatures.... brrrrrr. To celebrate the cold, here are some chilly snow friends...

~*Snowy Tony*~ freebie hooked with cheer by Rebecca... goodwool on Ebay...


~*Holly*~ (from one of my older needlepunch patterns) punched up with pep by Sharon... moosecraft on Ebay...


~*Willie*~ (from ~*Meet Willie the Perfect Sheep*~, one of my older booklets) punched up with smiles by Charlene... redlockscreations on Ebay...


I can't think of a better way to enjoy the cold! Each finish truly makes me smile & warms my heart!

Wishing you all warmth and smiles...
Betty

7 comments:

  1. Peppy me stoppin' by to say Hi! LOL! You're giving me the giggles today! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They warm my heart too Betty. Every one of your designs warms my heart because it reminds me of sweet warm hearted YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful finishes by all of your designs Betty! Love seeing them.

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful pieces, loved doing your snowman last year. I want to punch sooooo bad, but have to wait it out, until my hand heals.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. They ALL are Fabulous!!
    But I do believe Holly may be my favorite!
    Tam

    ReplyDelete
  6. 3 more really great finishes! Your designs just turn out fabulously. Love the colors especially, in the Willie design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing the eye candy. They are all beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

What friends have said...