Friday, July 23, 2010

~*Friday Finishes*~

Hello Dear Friends! It has been a few weeks since I've been able to share a ~*Friday Finish*~... but there is a goodie today! With the sizzling heat outside, this one is especially nice to see...



Laura punched him so sweetly too! She just finished him last night and has him listed on Ebay. After the punching, she added a brass tag that she creatively oxidized ~ that is a nice touch! It made such a special finish too ~ don't ya think!

I noticed too, Laura has a tutorial on her blog for making floss cording. Be sure to swing by to check it out. Looks very cool!

Laura, thank you for sharing your finish. Keep up the great works!

Wishing you all warm smiles...

Betty

9 comments:

  1. She did a wonderful job on him, that is a fun pattern.
    I will have to go check out her cording.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning finish! I have only done one punchneedle design but I really enjoyed it. I need to get me some more supplies I think. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet, cool finish! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. a great finish! I haven't picked up a needle since early June--been so hot here in Maryland! Can't wait for the cooler weather.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo sweet! Makes me feel cooler just looking at it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love it. Laura did a great job, it really comes alive and is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Betty ~
    I'll be sure to check out the tutorial. Very sweet finish.
    It's blazing hot in northern Ohio, too, and tomorrow is supposed to be even hotter before we get a break on Sunday.
    Pug hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  8. ......and for an extra fast way to twist your thread for cording, tie end to hole in spare sewing machine bobbin, pop onto bobbin winder,hold other end of thread, switch on for seconds only.
    Job done.

    ReplyDelete

What friends have said...