Monday, March 28, 2011

~*More Starts*~

Hello Dear Friends! I started yet more projects over the weekend...





Yup, I dusted of my Cameo and punched some doodles. They have been stained ~ two are still drying. Now I need to decide how to finish them. Small mats? Framed? Or maybe some needle books?

The craft show deadline is quickly approaching, but so is the update for Early Work Mercantile. I have gobs of things started ~ Oxford mats, a couple of hooked pieces, several punched pieces, and even a few cross stitched items ~ that MUST be finished! I get idea after idea and can't seem to fight the urge to start something new.

Plus... I was thinking a new doodle booklet should be drawn up for offering. I'm thinking of offering it as an epattern. What do you think? Do you prefer epattern or a snail mailed pattern? Please post your preference in the poll on the sidebar. Thank you in advance for that too!

Wishing you all warm smiles...

Betty

12 comments:

  1. You are really rolling right along!!! These are GREAT! The middle design is sweet and I am still amazed at how fast you thought up the cat one! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the cat one! I want to learn how to do this....they are all lovely<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you are fast (and determined) I'm sure you will be ready in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your projects are all so awsome !! Are they gonna be for sale ??? ~hint hint ~...lol
    Oh yes...do a booklet, hey are good sellers....Epatterns sell well....most of us are impatient and don't want to wait for snail mail !!!
    Hugs,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them all, Betty. I personally prefer epatterns, you know, that instant gratification thing, haha.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. you were sure busy over the cool weekend. guess colder weather is good for some things...at least you weren't tempted to be outside. Your projects are very nice. Seeing all your x-stitch designs make me (almost) want to give it another whirl. Just not sure my eyes are up to the task.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Your Cameo was on fire! I can't believe you punched ALL that. Excellent work, Betty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Each one is AMAZING! Definetely YES on the pattern booklet. Epatterns would be great. Oh how I wish I could come up and see all your finished goods in your booth.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Betty,
    What a busy bee you have been...I Love all of them! Oh, yippie...I think a pattern booklet would be wonderful. I voted for the snail mail...I guess I am rare in that area...I seem to love to actually recieve my patterns right direct from the seller. It seems more personal and warm to me. :) I think at the rate you are going you will have your prims done in no time. :)
    Blessings,
    Kimmie

    ReplyDelete
  10. What beautiful works you made,dear Betty! SUPER!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful designs!! Always love to see your new ideas.....spring certainly does bring them huh? Been busy designing here too! Blessings ~Kriss~

    ReplyDelete

What friends have said...