Wednesday, July 13, 2011

~*My Frame Is Here*~

Hello Dear Friends! I was so happy when the frame shop called me this afternoon! I rushed right in to pick up my frame. This one is for the first school girl sampler. I wanted something simple, rustic, primitive, and old looking... so I went with old barn-wood. Now to get the sampler popped in place!

Sarah had to check it out when I set it on the floor to snap a picture. ... please don't look too close at my carpet... it desperately needs a good vacuuming.

The first sampler in the school girl series will have three models... all slightly different... if all goes well. Two are stitched... and one is about 1/2 stitched. The stitch I shared with you yesterday is also almost ready for finishing. Hopefully these call all get done in time to send market info to my distributors... and then mailed to one to display at market.

I'm going to keep chugging away... and do my best to meet the deadlines!

Wishing you warm smiles...

Betty

(guess I should pull the vacuum out tomorrow too)

5 comments:

  1. I know you must be relieved to have that frame at last! Girl you must be stitching in your sleep to be getting so much done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet face Sarah has... and those pretty green eyes!!! The frame looks gorgeous!!! Can't wait for the final reveal of the series!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That frame was worth the wait! Anxious to see those samplers, schoolgirl samplers are among my favorites!! ~Kriss~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo Hoo!!! Good luck girl!! (Cute kitty!!) (BTW - vacuuming is overrated!!) Have a great Thursday! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Arrrrgh, I'm dieing of curiosity here! When will you reveal? I got so excited when I saw the corner of the frame on FB! What a tease. ♥

    ReplyDelete

What friends have said...