Friday, March 2, 2012

~*Friday... no finishes, but...*~

but I'm working away on a few more models...

Hello Friends! Yes, I've been stitching and stitching! It is great! I take my projects with me where ever I go... and if I can find a few spare minutes... my needle is working. Trinity has started doing sparring again after tae kwon do class... so that is a good hour & a half of stitch time!

One of these models is for the Prim Sisters Club (link on the left sidebar)... and the other will be a future release for Fall. And ya know... when I was searching for something to post for today... I realized I've misplaced another work in progress. If only organization for an asset of mine. Oh well... perhaps it will show up when I least expect it and stitching on it can resume.

Tomorrow is another estate auction. We have plans to go and to meet up with my in~laws to enjoy the day. Maybe we can fill up the truck with a few must haves?

Wishing you warm smiles...

Betty

8 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing the results of all your stitching! I know they will be wonderful..... the floss colors you have chosen are beautiful!
    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to get your design from The Prim Sisiters Club.
    I'm starting Lori's sometime this weekend
    Enjoy the auction

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing what you are making.
    I need to do some more cross stitch, just too many things to finish lately.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heard about the club on Samplermakers. I think its' a great idea. I hope you have lots of club members. I like those colors up there that you've picked out!
    Have a nice weekend.
    Hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad your days are filled with stitching again. Hope you find lots of goodies tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Betty,
    Looks like some great stitching going on! The club sounds like a lot of fun. I haven't signed up and will probably regret it. So glad you are back to stitching up a storm. Hugs, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all these colors. They are all so prim and perfect.

    ReplyDelete

What friends have said...