Thursday, May 31, 2012

~*Early Work Mercantile Updated!*~

Hello Dear Friends! My offering page on Early Work Mercantile has been updated for June 1st. Here are my wares for this month... 

My finished Farmhouse Locker Hooked Rug... I'm calling it ~*A Bit of Summer Cheer*~...
and ~*Ellie's Pocket & Dolly*~...
You can pop over to see more photos... and while you are there... be sure to take a gander at the prim wares the other artists have to offer too.  I'm always in awe at the works created!  I'm sure you are too!

I would like to remind you of the contest Primitive Handmades Mercantile is having this month.  If you haven't participated and signed up yet, there is still time.  One of the giveaway prize offerings is my ~*In the Garden*~ hanging pillow tuck.

~*Cat with Flowers*~ pillow tuck... my offering, is still available if you are interested.  I should take more photos of it... this picture does not do it justice.  The background is much  more muted than it is showing.  

You can visit my offering page on Primitive Handmades Mercantile... HERE.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Tomorrow will be a day spent in the kitchen... baking lots of wedding cake!  My beautiful, little sister is getting married on Saturday.  She asked me to bake her cake.  Oh my goodness... what have I agreed to?  I'm not a baker.  Wish me luck!
 
Wishing you all warm smiles...
 
Betty
 

3 comments:

  1. Love love love your Ellie's Pocket and Dolly Betty!!!!
    ~Teresa~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have only hooked one piece, but I must say I enjoyed it. After seeing tyour lovely rug I want to continue learning. Great colors.

    ReplyDelete

What friends have said...