Friday, May 3, 2013

~*A FREEBIE!*~

Hello Dear Friends!

Tomorrow is... well, I'll just come right out and say it... MY BIRTHDAY!  Yes, Happy Birthday to me!  *smile*  Because it is my birthday, I want to give YOU a GIFT!

Here is a little freebie for you...


~*Miss Jane...*~ Nursery Rhyme Freebie
© primitivebettys 2013

112 by 62 stitches

I have always had a fondness for nursery rhymes.  I remember sitting at my Grandma's house flipping through her Mother Goose book when I was little.  The words and stories were always so funny... and I loved the illustrations.  A lot of them didn't make sense to me at the time... or even now for that matter.  But the word combinations and trickiness are all very intriguing to me still.

I'm sure Miss Jane didn't REALLY have a mouse in her bag.  She just spends her money like I do... gone too quickly.  Right?  Or maybe she just can't keep a secret!  No... I can't do that too well either!

So... what will you make with the freebie?  Will anyone make a ditty bag with it?  I would LOVE to see!

When doing the charting, I used one color... thinking of Blackwork... and simple.  Please feel free to personalize the chart/threads to fit your needs.  Will you change the name?  Hmmm...

I'm looking forward to seeing some amazing creations!

Wishing you all warm smiles...

Betty

11 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, hope it's a good one for you! Thanks so much for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ♫♪♫ Happy Birthday,Dear Betty,Happy Birthday to you! ♫♪♫ 

    Thanks for celebrating with a gift to us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well that's quite sweet, thx! Happy Stitchy Birthday, hope you have a great weekend and do something very special for stitchy yourself:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your day is a special one...just like you Betty Boopers......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww happy birthday dear xxx
    Super sweet poem and cute chart..
    Big hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday!I hope your day is filled with sunshine and happiness.Thanks so much for the freebie!Hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to you, I hope it is a super new year for you! May 4th is also my daughters birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday Betty! Hope you have a wonderful day celebrating YOU and thank you for your sweet pattern, love it! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the freebie and Happy Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday!!!
    Hope all your wishes and dreams come true!
    TFS
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy, happy B-Day Betty!!!
    Hope you had a great day with lots of goodies. :)
    Murf

    ReplyDelete

What friends have said...