Friday, May 17, 2013

~*Friday Finishes*~

Hello Dear Friends & Happy Friday!  Whew has this been a day?!  I've been on the go since 6:30am... and haven't stopped yet.  I am about to drop... but wanted to share these beauties with you first...


These are all from freebie doodles & charts of mine that you can find HERE.


Thank you to Cucki... lovely stitches & threads always...
 And thank you to Jennifer... a cutie in every shape and form...
 And thank you to Rhonda... wonderfully Patriotic & Prim...
Oh there are so many nice things I could say to each crafter and for each finish... but I'm feeling very tired... so I will keep it short & sweet.  Ladies, please know that I truly appreciate you stitching & crafting with my doodles & charts.  Thank you so very much for sharing your finishes!  Keep up the great creative works!

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend...

Betty

P.S.  Don't forget to sign up for the Giveaways!!!

5 comments:

What friends have said...