Friday, November 21, 2014

~*NEW Primitive Counted Thread Pattern PDF!*~

Hello Dear Friends!!!

Yes!!!  I FINALLY have a brand, spankin' NEW cross stitch pattern RELEASE!!!  Can you believe it?

Here it is...

~*Gretchen Ann's Sampler*~

I actually worked on this during the past Summer while working my temporary bait-shop job.  It was fun to stitch... and is very sentimental to me.  Willard, Kansas is where my Dad grew up.  My relatives go even further back than my Dad in this small, teeny~tiny town... and I do have a great fondness for it.  The town is just a small, unincorporated township now, but I often wonder how it was earlier... with more citizens, businesses, school, and the railroad.  How did the first settlers come to call it home and make it a town?

I hope you enjoy the pattern.  It is simple and sweet!  

I have loaded it into my Etsy Shoppe for purchase.  If you don't have an Esty id... you may email me to request a purchase.  My email is on the sidebar.  

Wishing you all warm smiles...

Betty



1 comment:

What friends have said...