Sunday, January 25, 2015

~*Weaving and Punching*~

Hello Dear Friends!

My third woven rag rug of the year is finished...

I'm not crazy~happy with the finish of this one.  BUT... I have learned from it and it will be used in my home...

 And the loom is re~threaded with another rug started!
Since the first three rugs of the year have all been made from the same tote full of 1" fabric strips... I decided to go a little different for the next one.  I went through my closet and pulled out a stack of old jeans... that sadly, no longer fit.  SIGH...  

The legs of the jeans will be used for this rug.  So far, I have woven four legs!  The variation of light and dark jeans is looking pretty good... if I say so myself!

And in PUNCHING NEWS...

Four models for my next NEEDLEPUNCH ePATTERN RELEASE were finished today!  With any luck... the computer work will be finished tomorrow and the pattern released within the next couple of days!  



Not all the pieces punched in these photos are part of the pattern... but STAY TUNED!

Wishing you all warm smiles...

Betty

7 comments:

  1. Lovely puchned pieces! But would love to see more cross stitch designs! :o)

    Cathi

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoVe the Needlepunch ! Keep them coming! I LoVe " punching" hugs Marg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really have a lot of projects going, I have trouble doing just one, lol. I think your rugs are wonderful, makes me want to start one.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the punching! Do you use Valdani or DMC?

    ReplyDelete
  5. can i ask what type of loom you use for your rag rugs? i would love to get started

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Susan :-) I have a 4 harness floor loom. The maker is Harrisville.

      Delete

What friends have said...