Sunday, February 1, 2015

~*Chillin' On Super Bowl Sunday*~

Hello Dear Friends!

When I say chillin'... I REALLY mean chillin'...

bbbrrrrrr.... I stepped out on the back porch to take a  quick picture and was almost blown away by the cold wind!

 At least we have a pot of chili simmering on the stove...

I have plenty of projects in the works to keep me busy and warm too...

A new woven rug was started last night...
 And a new hooked, scrappy rug too...
 And... even a new cross stitch...

Yup, that is a carrot growing there!

Woven Rag Rug #5 was finished last night...
This one is a bit smaller ~ 25 by 33 inches (plus the fringe).  The new one started last night will be about the same size.  These are so much fun!  I've put a shout out to my family and friends asking for old jeans.  I think I'm going to keep making these for awhile!  They make me happy!

I hope you all enjoy the game and the commercials this evening!  Have great fun and party responsibly!  And... may your team win!

Wishing you all warm smiles...

Betty

3 comments:

  1. You are on a roll with your rugs! What fun.
    I like the start of your scrappy, hooked rug, too.
    Stay warm if you can!
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pieces you have made on your loom and all of the hooking you have been doing lately.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Betty I sure do love your rag woven rugs. Although I don't have the room here I DO have plenty of woven cotton fabric and would love to use it and have some of those rag rugs for myself. Perhaps I should incorporate some of my cottons in my rug hooking projects.

    ReplyDelete

What friends have said...