Thursday, August 27, 2015

~*New Pattern... and a Sweet Finish*~

Hello Dear Friends!

For the last update on Primitive Handmades Mercantile, I made a small stocking ornie with a Witch and Spider.  Many asked that it be made into a pattern.  So not to disappoint... it happened!  My latest pattern release is similar... with only small changes.


I call this pattern, simply... ~*Witch's Stocking*~.  It is available in my Etsy Shoppe as a PDF Pattern (instant download).  If you don't have an Etsy identity, purchase through email to me ~ my_tony1@yahoo.com ~ is also an option.

The pattern uses six strand DMC floss.  It also includes information for finishing with a crochet edge and loop.  The finished stocking is about 7".

The pattern is only $5.00!!!  It punches up and finishes quickly.  Do you have a black feather tree?  Or did you make one of those really cool wool feather trees?  Wouldn't it be totally awesome to display several stockings on it???  There is time to make them before the Halloween Holiday is here!!!   

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I spied this darling ditty on Facebook the other day.  Sandi hooked my ~*Olde Cat*~ freebie pattern .  She has her finish for sale in her Etsy Shoppe also.  I am so delighted to see her finish.  It is purely, sweetly, primitive!  Great hooking Sandi!  Thank you for working with my patterns.


Thank you all, for allowing me to share and supporting me with kindness to continue to create.

Wishing you warm smiles...

Betty

4 comments:

  1. I am SOOO happy to see you creating more and offering patterns again my sweet Bettygirl! ~ always a fan of your work :)
    xoxox
    L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun new piece. I am in the mood to do some new punching so hopefully I can get a piece done this weekend.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the witch's stocking, Betty :)
    and thanks for showing my finish of your Old Cat Rug...
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete

What friends have said...