Friday, July 8, 2016

~*I'm Back AGAIN... and New PDF Pattern Release*~

Hello Dear Friends!

Yes, I know... I promise I will return and be more active... and then it doesn't happen.  Life whirls by so amazingly fast!  You are sure to agree!

Over the last few months, I have changed jobs again.  I did really enjoy working at the grocery store... and loved my promotion.  However, retail hours were so very demanding.  Days would go by and I didn't see my husband or my son.  Then came the opportunity to return to my long~ago employer.  I jumped on it!  It is not a 'career' job by any way shape or form... but I don't want a career!  Personally, I know stress is horrible for me.  I don't have the tools within me to deal with extra stress.  It diminishes my health and happiness... and my creative nuances.  

So, I am back to warehouse work.  It is a job, it is a paycheck, it is an exercise routine... and it allows me a steady schedule with 4 full days off each week... where I am, once again, finally... CREATING! 

If you are a Facebook Fan... you may have seen these recent finishes...





It feels GREAT to be making things again!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Now... more wonderful news!!!

I have a new PDF Pattern available!!!

~*Summer Charms*~ PDF Pattern 
Primitive Needlepunch Thread Holder Boxes

This pattern offers all 4 doodles... and complete instructions for the construction of the boxes (begins with a ready~made paper mache box)... the crochet trim, and the distressed, paint finish.

My Etsy Shoppe has the updated listing for the pattern purchase.  This pattern is only available for purchase from me... and only available through PDF.  If you do not have an Etsy account for purchase and want the pattern, please email me.  I can deliver it via email after Paypal payment has been received. 

(The pattern is only $5 US.  This is a small price for the amount of material available in the pattern.) 

Thank you for stopping by my blog!  I hope to see you again soon!

Wishing you warm smiles...

Betty


5 comments:

  1. Welcome back! What darling things you have created! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you were able to get back to a better schedule and I hear you on the stress, I used to work in a factory, just do the work and forget about it when I got home.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow they are all so wonderful!! Will the little wiener dog be for sale?? I love that one!! so happy you are creating again! I am on summer break and once school starts and I will again be tired after work and my energy level goes down! :(( enjoy creating! thnx for sharing!! Hugs Linda (Primdollie)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I work retail and it does zap your energy with the hours. Good luck in your new job.
    cahty

    ReplyDelete

What friends have said...