Tuesday, October 5, 2010

~*Chilly is On the Way!*~

Hello Dear Friends! Maybe it isn't this chilly yet... but it doesn't seem too early to start thinking about our chilly friends. I've been sitting with my marker in hand this morning... just doodling & thinking of some chilly buds. These guys all look related somehow... don't they?

©primitivebettys 2010

Have fun with them if you wish... just remember I like to see your finished ditties!

Hey, to update you all on my pie baking fun! My Crumbleberry Pie won a 3rd place prize! I was so happy! My prize was a set of new dish towels. It was fun to see folks try it & to hear to their kinds words of Yummy goodness! I was even asked to organize the event for next year. WOW!

If you would like the recipe. Here is the link to where I found it... Taste of Home Crumbleberry Pie Recipe... the only change I made, was to add twice as many blueberries - to equal 2 cups.

Thank you for all the support y'all gave me too!

I just baked another Crumbleberry Pie this morning... to take to my folks later today.

Wishing you all warm smiles... and happy crafting!

Betty

8 comments:

  1. congrat's on the ribbon and your improved self worth on your baking skills..

    and thanks for the doodles.. I am sure I can come up with some way to put them to good use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a sweetheart the way you share your talent. Thank you many people have so much fun with these, me included! Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a sweetheart the way you share your talent. Thank you many people have so much fun with these, me included! Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, thanks so much. Happy Autumn to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the cool snowmen, Betty! And, congrats again on the pie win!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations and thanks for sharing the recipe. Blueberries are my son's favorite.

    ReplyDelete

What friends have said...