Thursday, May 19, 2011

~*Simply Stitch Freebie*~

Hello Dear Friends! With the school year ending tomorrow and Summer break about to begin... I hope you and I both can take a few moments to Simply Stitch and craft. So... to begin your Summer break here is a little freebie from me to you. Enjoy...

~*Simply Stitch Freebie*~

© primitivebettys

66 by 36 stitches

Please feel free to use fibers of your pickins'... and be sure to email me those finishes to share for ~*Friday Finishes*~.

Please be kind and give credit to the artist/designer... Betty Dekat/primitivebettys.

I see this little stitch on a small pinkeep, a darling lil' scissor FOB, or atop a sweet box. Where do you see it?

Happy Stitching!

Wishing you warm smiles...

Betty

24 comments:

  1. I'm seein' it as a scissor fob!!!! So pretty! Thanks much! I'll be Simply Stitching all afternoon today! Yippee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betty thanks so much for all of you wonderful freebies. I just love them. I have one of your freebies that I finished shown on my blog that I just love. You are so sweet to share your talents.

    Thanks Again,
    Linda
    Calico Cabin Primitives

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Betty,,thank you.

    Have a great weekend!

    Blessings,
    ~Ronda

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh!!...thank you sooo much!...pinkeeps are my thing so that is what this shall be!...thank you again!

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet little design! Thank you so much for the freebie and all your other freebies! Can't wait to make it.

    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for such a sweet complimentary chart, Betty! You are so generous to us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for this freebie! I love it. Simple and straight to the point. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely!! Thank you Betty.

    Have a wonderful day~Becky

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're a sweetie, Betty! Charming little design...thank you! Smiles & Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for another wonderful little freebie! It's just great.
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you, Betty. It is lovely like you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for this lovely design!
    Have a nice w-e,
    Elena

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi,Bette...
    I am planning on stitching this into a scissors fob and pinkeep, perhaps a needle book. I really
    like the simplicity of the design. Thanks again
    for all of the generous freebies.
    Warm Regards,
    Susan B., Western MA

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sorry, Betty
    I spelled your name incorrectly.
    Regards,
    Susan B., WesternMA

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is lovely. As my friend said, would be a terrific name tag!!

    Thank you for this pattern.

    ReplyDelete

What friends have said...