Thursday, November 6, 2014

~*Christmas Sampler*~

Hello Dear Friends!

I wasn't going to do it... because I had said earlier... "Again, once the printed patters are gone... they are gone... retired... no longer available."  Well... that, in part, is still the case.  I cannot PRINT any more patterns for mailing when the stock I have on hand is sold.  However, at the urging of many friendly cross stitchers... SOME of my former/earlier patterns CAN be made into PDF form (now that I know how to do it!).

Yesterday, I worked on getting this one charted into PDF...
~*Christmas Sampler*~
© primitivebettys 2010

It is now available in my Etsy Shoppe if you are interested.

This was a difficult decision to make... I want to keep everyone happy... but don't want to feel I'm going back on my word.  One friend said, " If there are stitchers who want it Betty, you should sell it...Look how happy they'll be to have it and stitch it. Things change and because of that we sometimes change our mind. So happy to see you back at it!"  Thank you, Nan!

So... the pattern is available and I will continue to work on formatting more... earlier and NEW patterns... and stocking them in my Etsy Shoppe!

Thank you all for your kindness, support, and friendship!

Wishing you all warm smiles...

Betty

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're doing this. It will make many stitches happy to be able to get them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you have just made many cross stitchers very happy. Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you are doing this on Etsy. I have always loved your patterns. When I started cross stitching again after a long time, your patterns got me sewing again. I love your patterns and they are sweet and make me so happy. I am so glad you are offering these again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for offering these Betty. A really sweet design:).
    How are you? It's been a while:))
    Jackie.

    ReplyDelete

What friends have said...