Sunday, February 17, 2008

~*Happy Sunday!*~

Warm greetings to ya! Did you all watch the Daytona race today? I did, sort of...... I was busy trying to get this listed on Ebay.....

Photobucket

Let me tell ya.... I had a heck of a time getting a good pic today. Oh well.... is what I finally said to myself. It really is a sweet little thing.... hopefully the pictures show well enough.

I was disappointed that our hometown boy didn't win.... Clint Bowyer grew up here! He is still a HOT racer & I am sure will continue to have lots of successful races!

Have a happy Sunday evening!!

Smiles,
Betty

2 comments:

  1. Betty, this is beautiful ! You have great ideas & talent. I just love your stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your little pin cushions Betty...they are just darling!! :)

    ReplyDelete

What friends have said...