Friday, February 15, 2008

~*Lemon Poppy Seeds*~

Please stop by if you haven't seen it or heard of it... you won't be disappointed!

Photobucket
http://www.lemonpoppyseeds.com/

This is a new site with gobs & gobs of primitives and super talented artists!

An update on my busy hands.... I have been stitching, punching, and designing.... busy busy busy!!! I should have a finished needle punch offering listed on Ebay by Sunday evening. I swear.... I had to wipe the dust off that needle! LOL It has been a long time. I filled the day punching today & have three things almost finished. One will be for Ebay & the others should be listed on one of the online sites soon. My cross stitch patterns for March are coming along smoothly too.... and I have a feeling it is going to be a 'bunny' month..... but only time will tell.

Time to get back at it..... so 'til next time..... happy stitcin'

Smiles,
Betty

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, more stitchity goodness from one of the sweetest stitchers EVER....Betty you RAWK!!!=0]

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a wonderful site, with many talented artists
    April

    ReplyDelete

What friends have said...