Saturday, March 1, 2008

~*Brand New Today & Worth Checking Out!*~

Photobucket

http://oldeprairieregister.blogspot.com/

It is a sweet, primitive magazine worth your time! There are great articles, tips, patterns, and even a DRAWING FOR PRIZES! I came home from a busy day with family to this delight & haven't even had much of a chance to see it myself yet. BUT, what I have seen is so amazing ~ I just had to share it with you!

We are having some fabulous temps here right now.... with expected thunderstorms tomorrow. There have been some super signs of Spring popping up in the yard though.....

Here are the starts of our 'Naked-Lady' Lilies (as my Grandma calls them)...

Photobucket

And the sprouts of our Wild Poppies (these are actually all over our yard!)...

Photobucket

This is my new buddy! She actually belongs to our neighbor down the way... but she comes over to play & get snacks. We call her Daisy, but I don't know what her real name is. To be quite honest, I wish she would just stay here with us all the time. She is the sweetest thing & I would hate for her to get out in the road.

Photobucket

Have a great weekend!

Smiles to ya!
Betty

5 comments:

  1. What a delight to pop in here and see the magazine so raved about! Thanks for plugging us and for stopping in and reading! I will be sure to put your name into the hat twice!

    Thanks again and we hope to see you back in again!

    ~Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. oopps! That last comment is from me!!!!!!!!!!!! I accidentally used my husbands account.

    he he

    Sorry :)
    ~Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. oopps! That last comment is from me!!!!!!!!!!!! I accidentally used my husbands account.

    he he

    Sorry :)
    ~Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like Spring's a comin'..what a cute doggie!!
    I Love The Olde Prairie Register!! It's a great mag!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Betty, your sprouts make me melancholy for the changing seasons, but your poochiefriend cheered me right back up! lol She even LOOKS like a Daisy. =o] Maybe the folks down the way would let you adopt her since she spends so much time with you anyway........Couldn't hurt to ask could it?

    ReplyDelete

What friends have said...