Friday, February 29, 2008

~*I did it..... opened an Etsy shop!*~

I joined way back in July.... but it wasn't until this morning that I took the plunge and opened a shop. So far, only my patterns are listed. But - WOW! - was it easy to list! The rates weren't bad either. If you would like to see ~

http://www.primitivebettys.etsy.com/

A little reminder too.... tomorrow is March 1st ~ update day. I'll have a few new goodies on each site..... The Primitive Gathering, Simply Primitives, and Lemon Poppy Seed. (the links are way down at the bottom of this page)

I am still working hard on my next pattern releases & hope to have them done in the next couple of weeks. I'm wishing/planning for a full productive weekend!!

Many smiles,
Betty

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ya' Betty!

    Congratulations on your new Etsy Shop! I hope you do very well my friend. :-)

    Blessings,
    Kimmie in OP

    ReplyDelete

What friends have said...