Wednesday, April 2, 2008

~*A Thoughtful & Sweet Gift*~



Isn't this precious? Patti Gagliardi was so kind & thoughtful! She used my freebie 'Tulip Doodle' to make the scherenschnitte hang tag ~ cut from almost 100 yr old sheet music. Plus... the card has the most calming & sweet photo... I forgot to ask if she took the photo in her own home ~ but I'll bet she did. It is so very nice of her to gift this to me (I was shocked, surprised, and elated to find it in my mailbox ~ I love to get HAPPY mail!).... I'm so thankful and just tickled that she thought of me.

Patti, thank you for your kindness! :) She wrote that she plans to use the doodle for a wool applique. I sure hope she shares photos of that too!

There will be more freebies coming soon. I'm thinking of doing another contest give~away. Hummm.... what do you think? Is anyone interested in maybe a tiny prairie dolly? Keep watching.... I'm getting the itch to stir up some excitement!

Smiles,
Betty

No comments:

Post a Comment

What friends have said...