Thursday, May 22, 2008

~* Tomorrow is Release Day! *~

Hello My Friends! It is official! Tomorrow is pattern release day! There will be two new, primitive, cross stitch patterns available.... along with a freebie offering of THANKS from me! The models are stitched, the charting is done, the photos have been taken.... and they are off to the printers. I'll have them posted here on my blog, Ebay, and Etsy by tomorrow evening.

I would like to thank you all for your kind emails of support. I'm sorry it has taken me longer than planned for this latest release. You have all heard I was stuck in the dirt. The flowers are all planted.... the weeds are now trying to do their thing. But, my stitching had to get moved to the top of the list! Besides.... weeds are flowers too ~ right?

Please stop back by tomorrow to see the newest offerings.

Many warm blossoming smiles to you!

Betty

No comments:

Post a Comment

What friends have said...