Monday, July 7, 2008

~*Did You Have a Wonderful Forth?*~



I'm sure hoping you did! We had a very full weekend ~ with lots of fun & sunshine & fireworks!

We had a GREAT time watching the annual parade held in my Mom's neighborhood. Apparently Trinity was too busy watching all the exciting passer~byes to smile for the camera! LOL



Oh, and did you hear? There is a new presidential candidate in the running! It is none other than my beautiful niece Emma! She would appreciate your vote! LOL



Trinity & I are headed to Oklahoma for a visit with my Dad (my beloved hubby has to work). Dad begins radiation today. I've got plans to take some cross stitch projects with me, but will be enjoying the visit with family. There is always lots to see & do on the mountain. My camera will be at hand & I'll post up some pics when we return.

Many warm & sunny smiles your way!

Betty

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful parade...looks like you all had a great time. Emma has my vote, what a little cutie!
    I hope your trip to see your Dad is filled with good memories. I'll be keeping your Dad in my prayers for a speedy recovery.
    :) Ginger

    ReplyDelete

What friends have said...