Saturday, July 26, 2008

~*Kreativ Blogger Award*~



Hi Friends! My blog has been given an award! My friend Marianne of Stitching, tea, and me.... also known as Midnightstitching, gave me the award. WOW! Isn't that sweet?!

The award comes with instructions...

1. The winner may put the logo on her blog.
2. Put a link to the person you got the award from.
3. Nominate 5 blogs
4. Put links to the blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.

It is tough naming only five blogs.... but here they are ~

1. Ginger, of Primitives by the Light of the Moon

2. Patti, of Winding Vine Wanderings

3. Beth, of The Twist Family

4. Julie, of Plumruncreek

5. Kelley, of With Hook and Needle

I'm off to give these five ladies their award! Have a blessed weekend!

Smiles,
Betty

3 comments:

What friends have said...