Friday, August 15, 2008

~*Blessings*~ Freebie

Hello Friends! I thought it was time for another freebie. There is always time for Blessings.....


(68 x 47 stitches)
I've kept is simple.... thinking it would make a darling lil' pinkeep or cupboard hanger. Just simple~prim! Enjoy! Remember... I would LOVE to see photos of your finished works using my doodles & charts.

Many smiles to you...

Betty

(To copy the chart for use... click on the image to bring it up on a new screen.)

***** I just thought of something...How about stitching the date on another piece of fabric (linen, feedsack, or calico) then attaching it to the rest of the piece with simple stitches? :)

10 comments:

  1. It is wonderful, Betty! (As is the crow you're hooking in your previous post!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betty what a great freebie. Would make a pretty cupboard pillow! I like your idea on the year. That would be different! Thank you for taking the time to do a freebie for us. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Betty! I love it. I count my blessings all the time - such a lovely little freebie. Thank you for sharing it with us. I think it will be my weekend project!

    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Betty! I love it. I count my blessings all the time - such a lovely little freebie. Thank you for sharing it with us. I think it will be my weekend project!

    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Betty! I love it. I count my blessings all the time - such a lovely little freebie. Thank you for sharing it with us. I think it will be my weekend project!

    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry - I loved it so much I hit send twice on my comment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much, Betty! Its wonderful!

    Now I am off to finally order my own little cat pattern. I just have to make one!

    Smiles,
    Lea

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Betty, how sweet of you.
    Love the crow rug hook also, great hooking
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for being so kind and generous with your pattern. I hope to get to it this winter!

    ReplyDelete

What friends have said...