Monday, December 22, 2008

~*Another Freebie & Sharing!*~

Hello Friends! With Christmas so very close.... means New Year's is just around the corner. I suppose some are thinking of their New Years resolutions & maybe some are not. One thing I know I'm thinking of is 'Time'. It seems the older I get the more I wish there was more of it... normal huh? I can remember some childhood moments like they were yesterday & some that are fuzzy. Were they really so far away? I think of how Trinity has grown and smile with thoughts of how tiny he once was... but am very proud of the young boy he has become. Times with family and friends are so very cherished and close to my heart.

I thought this would stitch up into a sweet little, cupboard hanger. Enjoy....


58 by 32 stitches

My good buddy Ginger posted this finish on her blog. Isn't it sweet? She did the blackwork using my ~*Christmas Kitty*~ freebie. Awesome job Ginger!



I've got to get my Christmas wrapping finished & then do some baking. We have to have cookies for Santa!

Many warm smiles to you...

Betty

11 comments:

  1. Betty~ Thanks for another ditty to do. I'm actually going to try cross stitch so keep your fingers crossed! I've been baking cookies, too and of course sampling a few!
    Give Trinity a squeeze for me.
    :)Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting the lovely design. I can't wait to stitch it. You are right about time. I always wish there was more of it too. I just think the problem is that I have more to do now than when I was younger. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Betty,
    Another wonderful pattern, would make a beautiful stitchery pin cushion. Ginger did a wonderful job on her kitty, never seen black work before.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Time.....a perfect wish for this time of year!! I love how Ginger did the kitty in black work!!
    Happy Holidays to you and yours,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the freebies! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH how sweet is that. I have the pattern sitting right here in front of me, just waiting for me to decide what I will do with it. So many projects for next year. Very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for yet another pretty pattern Betty! Have fun baking.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is perfect for me. Time ... sigh.... ;)

    Happy holidays to you and yours, dear Betty!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the freebie, Betty! You are so wonderful! You are right...there is never enough time, unless we make it. :o)

    Merry Christmas to you and yours, Betty! Have a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Betty for another sweet design to stitch! Merry Christmas to you and your family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Betty it's lovely! I can't wait to stitch it up. Ginger's blackwork is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

What friends have said...