Tuesday, April 21, 2009

~*More Darling Freebie Finishes*~

Hello Dear Friends! Before shutting things down for the night, I want to share some more freebie finishes. They were stitched by Dianntha. But these are not all.... swing by her blog to see the others she made ~ four seasonal designs all together, using the primitive kitty.

~*Christmas Kitty*~ Freebie


~*Falling Leaves*~ Freebie


The entire set of stitcheries are DARLING! Thank you Diantha for stitching and sharing!

Warm smiles to you all...
Betty

2 comments:

  1. Betty, Dianntha, did a wonderful job! Very sweet. Love the 4 seasons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Betty! I love your blog! I'm new to this world of blog, but I've been stopping in to see you from time to time! I would love to have you visit my new blog when have a chance~Sweet William Primitives~Thank you for sharing all your lovely photos~so many talented folks! Blessings! Kathy

    ReplyDelete

What friends have said...