Thursday, June 18, 2009

~*Freebie Finishes To Share*~

Hello Dear Friends! I've got a few more wonderful finishes to share with you!

I was looking around blogland today & found this charming finish to share with you ~



This lil' ditty was stitched up by Melissa. Isn't it sweet? It is from the freebie ~*USA Kitty*~ & I think it finished up very nicely. Melissa choose the perfect colors & primed it extra~special! Thank you, Melissa, for playing with my freebie doodle!

Also, my good buddy Kathy used my kitty doodle to needlepunch this sweet box to give to a good friend of her's as a birthday present. Inside she wrapped a few other lil' goodies, including a sheep made from my ~*Symple Herb Filled Sheep Ornie*~ Pattern.





What a GREAT gift! Kathy put lots of love & care into making this present. Thank you, Kathy, for playing with my patterns. You made some darling treasures indeed!

Remember everyone, I LOVE to see finishes & I LOVE to share them!

Warm smiles to you...

Betty

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful items with the kitty. I never did get a chance to make that one. I need to slow down;)

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so sweet, especially the kitty with the key, and a clever finish too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh such lovely finishes to your doodles. Thanks for sharing!
    :)Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Melissa's ditty and Kathy's gifts are so perfect. Love 'em.

    ReplyDelete

What friends have said...