Friday, October 16, 2009

~*Friday Finishes*~

Hello Dear Friends! As always... I'm truly delighted to share these fabulous finishes with you! Enjoy!

First, a few ~*Wicked*~ pieces...

From Phoebe ~



Don't you just LOVE this lil' pincushion? And the setting for the photo too? So totally DARLING! Oh, Phoebe's blog is in Chinese. Even if you can't 'read' it, you should swing by to take a look at her other finished stitches. They are all so beautiful! Be sure to see her Mary Wigham SAL!!

From Elizabeth ~



I just adore these too! The stars stitched above the crow are very cool! Specialty stitches & fibers of 'October Orange' ~ too sweet! Oh, these are BOTH freebies by me. The ~*Hallow's Eve*~ is a freebie I offered to the members of the Stacy Nash Groupies Yahoo group. Are you a member? The chart is available to group members. I'm sure you can become a member... swing by. It is a great online group!

From Mercy is a delightful, Autumn finish of ~*Blessings*~ ...



This one warms me inside... almost like homemade soup on a cool Fall afternoon (with homemade apple pie for dessert, of course!). Why do I get a warm feeling like that from a photograph? Silly me! Well, this is a super sweet finish ~ and again, I just love the display set up for the photograph!

Thank you Ladies for stitching and sharing! Each and Every finish warms my heart!

Please keep stitching & sharing!

Wishing you all warm smiles...

Betty

8 comments:

  1. oh betty, thank you! again and again for offering thses prim charts for us to do!!! ♥ you are a blessing to us all!!!! ♥ Mercy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks to you for offering such wonderful patterns do make into such creative pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the free patterns and showing what people do with them. I have not had time to do any of them yet, but hopefully soon.

    I am very grateful for them.

    Blessings to you.

    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all so beautiful, and presented very nicely too! Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am getting so crazy for primitive stuff lately (it all started with a penny rug)! After I get a few "finishes" off; I wanna order some of your patterns from Etsy! Thanks for offering 'em online!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of the finishes of these wonderful patterns. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

What friends have said...