Friday, June 18, 2010

~*Friday Finishes*~

Hello Dear Friends! Friday has rolled around again... and there are some lovely finishes to share with you... enjoy ~

From Trena...

She has actually been stitching quite a few lovelies lately. This is only one of many pillow tucks she has posted on her blog. She says she has used many of the freebies I've offered & has changed some of them around for to make them a little different. They are all so sweet! :)

Adriana (no blog) has stitched up several of the freebies too. (You may remember seeing one in an earlier post.)

She combined her stitches into one piece. She says it is now placed by her front door to hold keys and sun glasses. Darling!


From Blyn ~ another dandy finish!



It is always such a treat to see what you make with my designs. Thank you, all of you, for stitching and sharing!

We have a family garage sale tomorrow. Today was spent getting things finalized for the big day. I'm pretty beat from working in the heat... and thinking of retiring to my spot on the sofa for the rest of the night... and stitching!

Wishing you all a great weekend ahead with many warm smiles...

Betty

5 comments:

  1. love seeing your friday finishes. one day i'll e-mail one of mine to ya. have a wonderful weekend!!! denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful finishes!

    Wishing you good luck on the upcoming sale - I helped my Mom hold a weekend-long one last weekend and I'm still tired!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love seeing the pieces, such beautiful work and wonderful items. I was thinking of making one of my pieces into a long pin roll, saw one in an antique store. Good luck with your yard sale.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful finished Betty ~ such talented stitchers out there! and your designs are always perfect!

    Wish I could have come to your sale! ~ hope you did $$ well!!

    Lori

    ReplyDelete

What friends have said...