Sunday, July 11, 2010

*Computer Woes*

Hello Dear Friends! Well, the title of this post says it all... I'm having computer woes. Because of that, sadly, my new pattern won't be released until my computer is healed... and that won't be until the end of the week. Why-oh-why? Thankfully, I can still check emails & do minimal things on dear hubby's laptop... but can't do pattern work on it. I'm praying it is an easy fix & it is back up and running quickly.

Today we are headed out to an auction. The sale bid says there will be quilting, cross stitch, and other various craft items... so that sparked my interest. Maybe it will take my mind off the frustration & angry brought on by my computer.

I forgot to share this bit of info with you the other day... I received an email from Connie, an avid & beautiful stitcher, regarding the post about *Someone Else's Stitches*. She gave me some info about the pattern. It is "A Pennsyvania-German Sampler" from Barrick Samplers. Kathy copyrighted it in 1998. Here is Kathy's Etsy shoppe... she had one copy of this sampler left the other day. You may be interested in seeing Kathy's blog too. Thank you, Connie, for sharing the info. It is really nice to know more about the sweet sampler.

Also, before I sign off, Melinda asked about what other dyes I used on my stack of wools. For these, I used Pro Chem Dyes with recipes from Beautiful Wool by Laurice Heath... and a few 'thrown together' recipes when I was playing 'Mad Scientist'.

Wishing you all a wonderful Sunday full of smiles...

Betty

No comments:

Post a Comment

What friends have said...