Monday, August 2, 2010

~*Antique Cookie Cutter Pony*~

Hello Dear Friends! I thought it would be nice to share this with you...



This pony is inspired by an antique cookie cutter. I thought it would make a very cool rug... or needlepunch or stitchery... and also thought it would be great to share with you.

I just love the short, stumpy legs! Don't you?

Feel free to change up the background to your liking. I thought simple and scrappy spots would be nice with the 'oldness' for the rug envisioned in my head. My buddy, Lori, gifted me a beautiful piece of antique brown wool in a recent exchange that would be perfect for my pony. Now... off to hookin'!

Wishing you all warm smiles,

Betty

5 comments:

  1. That will look wonderful hooked or punched.
    I found a fun cookie cutter, now I need to find the time to design it into something and make it;)

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would make a perfect hooked or punched rug. Hope you are staying cool in the heat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pattern Betty - a few years ago I made a few with the scrappy background and used my old cat cookie cutter for the design (a cat - what a surprise! LOL) Anyway - can't wait to see what you do with it!

    ReplyDelete

What friends have said...