Friday, September 17, 2010

~*Friday Finishes*~

Hello Dear Friends! Hey! Friday has rolled around again... and I can't believe I haven't posted since last Friday. Goodness, it cannot be due to lack of words. It must just be Life.

There is a beauty of a ~*Friday Finish*~ to share! This one comes from my dear friend, Sher. Some of you may have seen another one of her finishes on Lori's blog. Sher told me she has been taking some much needed "me time" and making some "fun time". It sure does look like she has been making the best of it! She has done such a wonderful punching job! She changed the sides of the doodle, telling me that she didn't think she was talented enough to get the detail on the keys. Oh phooey! She is too! But her changes look GREAT too!



Thank you for punching & sharing, Sher!

As for my finishes this week... they are once again few and far between... but I am trying. I did stitch up the finishing on the punches I showed you earlier. This one I would like to use as a wreath tie~on... and need to get to the store for a new grapevine wreath...



My husband didn't see this one the way I did. He thought the sheep was a gourd. Hmmm... interesting. Sometimes his eyes are too 'mechanical' where mine are truly 'primitive'...



On the back of this mat, I added this...



And on the frame now...



With any luck, I can share more with you before next Friday.

Wishing you all warm smiles...

Betty

9 comments:

  1. Your Friday finishes are fabulous. Love what you have been making and the sheep is adorable. Your use of colors is amazing! Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! It's stitching time again now that the kids have gone back to school, for me. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had me looking for the gourd---and I found it!
    But I also see a sheep with a top knot!
    ★Linda★

    ReplyDelete
  4. your "punching" is beautiful. i've got to practice. denise

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always enjoy Fri Finishes. I have to say that I just love the one your working on right now. The colors and the design are really great.
    ~Nan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all your Friday finishes! I just might have to take up punching!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of beautiful pieces. Men never see the same way we do;)

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Betty!

    I enjoyed your friday finish this week. I am going to have to come back to catch up. It has been awhile since I have blogged.

    I wanted to tell you that I made your punchneedle pumpkin dolly pattern. I sold one and the other didn't...yet. LOL. If you want to check them out I have them posted on my blog. I had so much fun making Prissy and Penelope. I just finished tracing the kitties...those I am doing in a Christmas theme. I can't wait to work on them this week. :)

    I miss you and the ladies of BLESTB, I hope you are all doing well.

    Blessings and Hugs,
    Kimmie
    Whispering*Prims

    ReplyDelete

What friends have said...