Monday, September 6, 2010

~*Happy Labor Day*~

Hello Dear Friends! I do hope you all have wonderful plans for relaxation, family, and fun for the holiday... or, better yet, that you have already been enjoying the holiday weekend. We have been. The weather has been wonderful and we have spent most of our time outside. I've been punching in the shade in the backyard... and thinking I'll keep at it today...



Yup, I've already done some Fall Decorating in the yard. We have picked more pumpkins from the brush pile in the back & potted up a few more mums. Guess I'm ready for the season change.

Happy Labor Day to you all!

Wishing you warm smiles and happiness...

Betty

11 comments:

  1. LOVE YOUR PUMPKINS AND MUMS...SADLY~ I DONT HAVE GOOD LUCK GROWING PUMPKINS OUT HERE IN THE PACIFIC NORTHWEST... SUMMER DAYS HAVE FLOWN PAST TOO QUICKLY I FEAR, HOWEVER, I DO LOVE THE AUTUMN DAYS IN ALL THEIR GLORY.. TIME FOR A CHANGE...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you've had a great holiday weekend Betty! Love your mums and pumpkins. My volunteer pumpkins didn't survive this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooooo pretty! Why dontcha come visit my home and help me decorate! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty picture Betty! Enjoy your day. I'm crafting today too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Betty, that looks like fall is here! I'm so ready for the cool air and fall decorating. Enjoy your punch work under the shade tree.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to the change of seasons--we've had a HOT one here in the Midwest.

    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Betty~Love your pumpkins and mums! I'm ready for fall too! I just finished my first needle punch and I really enjoyed it..ready to start another one! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I picked up some mums on the way home yesterday, so I will plant them today. My son planted mini pumpkins, so I have tons of them now. Will need to check the garden today and see what grew this weekend.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the beautiful mums you have planted. Your work basket has a great lil' pumpkin with keys that's looking super!

    ReplyDelete

What friends have said...