Tuesday, December 7, 2010

~*What is this mess, Momma?*~


That has to be what Sarah is asking. Right? Last weekend I didn't have anything 'new' to take to the hook-in. So Friday night I drew up some simple hearts and some circle things on a piece of linen... and gathered up my woolly worms. These will be two smaller mats... hopefully offerings on Early Work Mercantile in January. Of course I had to pick up a few new reds while at Judy's. She always has a great selection of wools... and I can't ever resist shopping when I'm there.

What is hooked is what I was able to get done while at the hook-in. There hasn't been any spare time at home the past few days, but hopefully later tonight I can get back to it. My day yesterday... and probably most of the day today... has been painting time. Yes, I'm still painting next door. I'm working on the trim and will have it done today. Then I can clean and paint the floor... and call it done enough to move in!

Wishing you all warm smiles...

Betty

8 comments:

  1. I think you design will turn out really nice! And I think Sarah is just waiting for you to turn your back on the "worms" so she can see if they need to be inspected by a cat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely new pattern ... it will stitch up nice. Sarah seems to be waiting for you to turn your back so she can try her talent with her own form of rug hooking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks good to me and I think sarah is just waiting for it to be finished, so she can lay on it;)

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute design and Sarah is adorable!!!

    Carmen and the Primcats

    ReplyDelete
  5. That picture is so darn cute! Your project looks perfect for a cold winter's night.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, she is so cute! Great to hear that you're closing in on a finish with the studio!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hooray it will be time to move in before you know it! I'm so glad it's all coming together.
    You'll be whipping out projects in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great design and use of those extra worms. Can't wait to see the studio!!

    ReplyDelete

What friends have said...