Tuesday, April 5, 2011

~*Productive*~

"Focus on being productive instead of busy."

~ Timothy Ferriss Quotes from The 4-Hour Workweek

That is what I'm trying to do this week. The craft show I'm doing with my sweet SIL, Robin, is this Saturday. So far, I have only a few finishes... but a menagerie of un~finishes. So... my focus needs to be adjusted.

While I was outside this morning... taking a little break to snap some pictures... the kitty boys followed me from one part of the yard to the other. These two have a love~hate relationship. There are times when they get along and seem to be good pals... then there are times like this...

Can you tell who it more agressive? Yup, that is Tommy on the right. I think he feels OC (short for Oreo Cookie) is invading his territory at the moment.

Well... I've gotta get productive.

Wishing you all warm smiles...
Betty

12 comments:

  1. Betty~

    Would love it if you shared some of your finishes with us if you have time.

    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Betty,
    I love seeing the spring flowers and sunshine! Good luck with the craft show.

    Enjoy your day,
    Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Betty,
    I love seeing the spring flowers and sunshine! Good luck with the craft show.
    Enjoy your day,
    Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe Tommy just got up on the wrong side of the bed today!..happens to the best of us..lol,,the flowers are lovely..have a great day!
    ~Ronda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh those daffy's are the bestest! Very smart quote! I think I need to be more productive this afternoon too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Bette-
    How lovely, the daffodils and the kitties. Mine aren't up yet, not even the green sprouts! Maybe the squirrels got the bulbs again. I'm in Western Mass. but still, they make their little heads known by now. Always love to see your new designs.
    Haven't started needle punching yet, sprained my wrist! Hubby types for me. Thanks again for your help with that and taking the time to email me.
    Warm Regards,
    Susan B.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pics and loving the flowers and green grass. Wish we had some green right now we are dry and brown!
    I'm betting you get a lot accomplished this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those flowers...and what handsome guys you have! Looks like trouble brewing too, LOL!

    Happy Stitchin'
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you are relaxing after a successful show today. There is nothing like knowing "the show" is a few days instead of a few weeks away, to focus one. Lucky shoppers near you!

    ReplyDelete

What friends have said...