Sunday, June 26, 2011

~*A Day of Total Bliss*~

AAAahhhhhhh... total bliss! I spent much of the day today in the studio... finally! I cleaned, organized, re~arranged, and CRAFTED! It was most wonderful!

I took the large table out of this room and moved the chairs to make a better 'sitting' spot. My Mom is covering a large footstool for me. It will be great in front of the wicker rocker. I'll share it as soon at it gets here.

I gathered up some of my 'collections' of things.

My hooked sunflowers have been placed in a large white Ironstone bowl...
And my tomato pincushions & metal thimbles have been placed in a smaller bowl...
My new milk glass frog has been over~filled with scissors... some of them may be taken out. I'm not sure I like the larger, newer ones in it...
I picked up a new plant today for my plant stand. You won't believe this... but I bought this plant stand at a garage sale for only 25 cents! I honestly feel like I stole it... but the seller was more than happy to have me take it away...


And some punchin'...
I can't tell you how good it feels to be crafting! I have been working a few stitches here and there between activities, but today was a peaceful day with no other commitments... it was wonderful.

Wishing you warm smiles...

Betty

9 comments:

  1. Ahhh, I can feel your enjoyment Betty! Sounded and looked by the pictures, a Wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how your little studio looks Bettygirl ~
    it is so nice & bright & farmhouse-cozy!! wish I could come sit & stitch with you some....

    thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some great stuff there in the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Betty ~
    It sounds like total bliss to me, too. May you also be blessed with a blissful week!
    Pug hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your day sounds lovely - I so enjoy a day of "putzing" that ends in some "can-see" results...And your studio looks heavenly....I probably would end up locking myself in there!!! Have a wonderful week! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your day sounds so nice !Love your studio!Hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww your craftin' place is so wonderful just love it all. You sure have done a beautiful job making everything look so cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh, my favorite kind of day! Glad you had time to enjoy one for yourself... Enjoy seeing all your goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How nice to be in the studio with time to yourself! I remember your posts when you first started working on it!! I remember the pic you posted of the "I love Betty" your hubby painted on the side of it!! Such a romantic gesture! Hope you have many fond memories in your "new" studio!!
    Terri

    ReplyDelete

What friends have said...