Friday, June 10, 2011

~*Friday Finishes*~

Friday is upon us again... and I am happy to share this beautiful finish with you! This is another one wonderfully stitched by Dora...

Oh the blues are so striking! Don't you agree? This is a freebie design... you can find all my many freebies by clicking HERE.

Dora stitched it awhile ago and has forgotten the threads and fibers used. None~the~less... it is just delightfully beautiful. She added extra touches with the button and a blanket stitch around the edge.

Thank you, Dora... for stitching and sharing. Remember folks, I do love to see & share your finishes. So send 'em to me... please :)

As for me... I still do not have a finished school house sampler to release. BUT... I do take it with me everywhere and stitch when I can. I made some great progress on it this week during Trinity's tae kwon do classes and sparring. Oh, I am so worried I will loose a needle in there... too many bare feet tromping around. Thankfully I haven't misplaced one!

I may have some extra stitching hours over the weekend... so maybe it will be finished soon. Are you excited about it? Or are you loosing hope & patience in me? I pray you aren't.

Wishing you all warm smiles and a fabulous weekend...

Betty

3 comments:

  1. Such lovely shades of blue and it's a wonderful with the special touches.
    Aww everyone knows that summertime is a very busy time....those lil' stitches will all be done soon! Have a wonderful weekend my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see it. I am a teacher, so stitching a school house will be extra fun. I will wait for you to release it. I know it will be well worth the wait. You can only do so much. I am excited.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a nice design !!!!!!!!!!!!
    the rabbits are so cute ...
    and the tulip is lovely!!!!!!!
    I love this pincushion ...
    big hugs

    ReplyDelete

What friends have said...