Friday, July 8, 2011

~*Friday Finishes*~... sort of

Hello Dear Friends! Happy Friday!

I do not have any new finishes to share with you. The only piece I was able to get done this week was the box for Marianne... that you can see in an earlier post. However, today I have been working like a crazy woman taking photographs and listing ditties in my Etsy shoppe... at very LOW prices! This is something I have been meaning to do for ages... but am just now finally getting around to it.

So far, I have cross stitch and needlepunches pieces listed. Hooked and Oxford punched rugs are sitting next to me still awaiting the listings... it is time for me to take a quick lunch break before they get done.

Here are groups of what I have to offer...




Please keep checking my shoppe too... I will be listing and listing! And, like I said, at LOW prices!

Wishing you all warm smiles...

Betty

3 comments:

  1. Hi,Betty...very pretty items indeed.
    Since I love your work, and my blog is about needlework and prims, I have posted two of your pictures from above in my sidebar with a link back to you and that they are in your Etsy shop. If you have a chance, I'm at
    www.glenoaksprimitives.blogspot.com
    Warm Regards,
    Susan B.,Western MA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Friday Betty!!! Of course I'm gonna check out what you're listing! Have a wonderful weekend! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of wonderful goodies, I hope you do well with your sales.
    I need to try some small ornies and things, time to redecorate.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

What friends have said...