Monday, February 27, 2012

~*Etsy Listing*~

Hello Friends! Happy Monday to ya!


It is going to be a gradual process... but I've decided to sell more of my finished wares online. I am already offering ditties on Early Work Mercantile and Primitive Handmades Mercantile ... for the monthly updates. In addition to those sites, I plan to put more up on Etsy and even offer an occasional ditty on Ebay.

Just a few minutes ago, I listed a few oldie, but goody ditties in my Etsy shoppe. I'll keep you posted when I add more. This week I'm working to finish wares for Early Work Mercantile that updates on Wednesday night by midnight. There is also another cross stitch pattern of mine... almost ready... that may be released before bedtime on Friday... at least that is my goal.

Well, I should be getting back to work. My creative energy is flowing nicely... as I hope yours is also.

Wishing you warm smiles...

Betty

2 comments:

  1. it is so sweet..love it
    have a lovely day xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in the mood to hook and punch, way too much quilting the last few weeks, so time for a change. Your piece is wonderful and so nice to see you and the girls at the hook in.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

What friends have said...