Sunday, February 26, 2012

~*Rock Creek Hook~in Lenexa 2012*~

Oh what fun it was! Hello Friends! Yesterday was such a wonderful day. Fun with friends... hooking, shopping, giggles, and more. As always, the Rock Creek Hook~in was a huge success. There were many fun smiles to see, awesome rugs for eye~candy, and great vendors to shop from. Plus, Maggie Bonanomi was there... and you all know how I just LOVE her. (I'm sure you love her too!) She was so kind as to autograph my copy of Boxwood Farm. ~I'm so delighted that she did!~


from left to right... Ginger, Ann, PatiJane, Sandra, me, and Robin

I took many pictures... but I've found someone else that has taken more and put them in a great slide show. You can visit the slide show HERE... or the online album HERE. (Thank you to Andrea Allen for sharing!)

Time with friends is always so wonderful!

I'm feeling re~energized too! I'm hooking, punching, stitching, and sewing like a mad woman!

Wishing you all warm smiles...

Betty

7 comments:

  1. What a GREAT pic of everyone! I "need" one of those "I need coffee" shirts!:-) The slide show was fabulous.... I'll be watching that a few more times! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time with friends is truly precious! You seem to have had a lot of fun!
    Best regards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Betty, thanks so much for sharing! It's so inspiring for us, and I know how it feels when you are there! I can just imagine your mind whirling with ideas :)
    Great group shot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ditto that Sharon on the coffee! It's great to get together with friends!! Glad you got to go to that-wish it was closer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Betty:
    Great pictures. You have some marvelous friends.
    I'm glad you had a chance to be there.
    Hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun looking bunch of gals...glad the gathering of friends has renewed your crafting energy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I sure enjoyed the time we spent with you and Robin. Thank you both once again for all the goodies and the trip around town....hopefully it won't be another year before we get together again.

    ReplyDelete

What friends have said...