Friday, February 24, 2012

~*Friday Finishes*~

Hello Friends! Yup... two posts in one day! It dawned on me when picking Trinity up from school a short while ago... that today is FRIDAY! How did that happen? Where is my head? Yes, I know tomorrow is the hook in... and tomorrow is Saturday. For some reason though... I didn't make the connection that TODAY is FRIDAY? Has that ever happened to you?

Well... enough of that... let me just get on with it already! ha ha ha

There is a lovely finish to share with you. This is the finish that I thought I had lost in my emails last week. Cindy has stitched up... very beautifully... ~*Live Laugh Love*~...


Just lovely!

Cindy, my apologies for misplacing our original conversation. Thank you, though, for pointing me in the right direction again. Thank you too for stitching and sharing! I'm so happy you did... and so happy to be able to share your finish!

Last night, during Trinity's tae kwon do class and sparing, I started re~stitching me next pattern model. It is coming along beautifully... and should be finished soon. It is great to be re~doing it. Besides the trouble with the bleeding pen, there were a few other things that really needed to be change about it. The re~do is coming along very nicely!

Well, my things are packed for tomorrow. I'll be working on the challenge rug for AAPG that was shared a few weeks (months?) ago. My woolens are all cut & stashed in a vintage picnic basket. My slogan for the day... or as Trinity would say "my catch phrase"... will be...

~*Have wools ~ will travel!*~

Wishing you all warm smiles...
Betty

6 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time tomorrow, Betty. Thank you for sharing the finish by Cindy. It's beautiful!
    Hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great day. I don't know how you get so much done. Love, LaVon

    ReplyDelete
  3. very sweet finish..
    have a lovely day dear..
    big hugs cucki xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yesterday did not feel like Friday to me neither? Must be the moon! lol! Beautiful finish here! The stitches are great and I also like the amount of space showing between the stitching and the frame. A treasure to cherish! Enjoy the hook-in to the fullest!!!! It's going to be a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to you Betty, for sharing my work and for creating such awesome designs!
    Enjoy your Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Betty ~
    Thanks for sharing!
    I hope you had a wonderful time at the hook-in and have LOTS of pics to share with us.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete

What friends have said...