Tuesday, February 21, 2012

~*An Extra Book On My Shelf*~

Good Morning Friends! Yup... somehow I ended up with two copies of this wonderful book...

Cross Stitch Antique Style Samplers by Jane Greenoff


So... I listed it on Ebay. If you are interested... CLICK HERE to view the listing.

Over the next few days or week... I hope to list some of my handmades there as well. I'll keep you posted.

*~*~*~*~*~*

Thank you all for the kind words of praise for my Mom's handiwork. My sister & I have both read her the comments over the phone... and I could tell she was glowing. She really did put a lot of heart, time, and care into making the quilt... and I will treasure it always.

*~*~*~*~*~*

I'll be posting up my new pattern very soon!

Wishing you warm smiles...

Betty

1 comment:

  1. such a lovely book..thank you for sharing..
    have a lovely day..
    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

What friends have said...