Wednesday, February 22, 2012

~*New Pattern Release*~

Hello Friends! Now released...

~*Winter Bell Pull*~
primitive counted thread pattern

59 by 141 stitches

This pattern is now available. It will be on display this weekend at the TNNA Market... available from your LNS soon, or you may purchase it directly from me via email or through my Etsy Shoppe.

The pattern sells for $10.00... and ships anywhere for no additional free... mailing is included in the cost of the pattern.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Oh, I so wanted to have more than one pattern to release to you for this early in 2012... but with working and all, it just couldn't get done. In fact, this pattern was started last October! Good grief! No worries though... another pattern is almost finished and may be available as soon as next week! I'll give you a sneaky~peaky of it soon. This week has been going most wonderful for me... I have been crafting up a storm & it feels so AWESOME! I'm predicting many, many, many more pattern releases... and finished ditties to be offered. Stay tuned!

Wishing you warm smiles...

Betty

11 comments:

  1. I like this, it's so different in design.
    Beautiful finish.
    Hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooooh! I LOVE it!!! The design and the way you finished it! I'll be placing my order when I get home! :-) Definitely worth falling off the no-buy wagon again! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new winter bell pull design!! So glad you are back full time creating and stitching. I know that agrees with you. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your new pattern, definitely something I would like to do and have for next year.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow it is so beautiful..
    very lovely finish..
    hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this!! Great cross stitch pattern, amazing finish!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE it! Will be contacting you soon to order!
    Hope you are enjoying you time back at home!

    ReplyDelete

What friends have said...